Tuesday, January 20, 2009

BREATHE!

After 8 long years I finally feel like I can breathe again! We have a new President and he's not just "not Bush", he's OBAMA! I realize now that I've had such an edge of anger in me for everything that our government has done during the Bush administration. I didn't vote for him the first time or the second time. I was against the war in Iraq from the beginning. I feel like we've been lied to and cheated every step of the way. We have lost so much credibility that it will take years to recover but I feel that this man who is our new President is the one who can help us take the steps needed to recover.
I love hearing him speak. He is strong and inspiring. Unlike the bumbling, mumbling, lying, chuckling, wimp who liked nothing better than to call himself the Commander in Chief. The Decider.
Well, look who's decided now. WE have.

No comments:

Post a Comment