Sunday, October 26, 2008

I Need News!

Okay, I'm a news junkie. I hate weekends because all the news people go home and there's not a damned thing on TV and I end up watching the History Channel, Food Network or WE TV. I love watching Tru TV most of the time but Jack and I have seen every episode of Forensic Files they've ever made. Usually MSNBC is our favorite channel but on weekends they have this never-ending marathon of "Lock-Up". I have no interest in what people in jail are doing. I'd rather watch reruns of Friends or Raymond.

1 comment:

  1. We do a lot more than watch TV on the weekends for entertainment. Why, just this weekend we figured out the evolution of corned beef and meat beating, didn't we?

    You should do a post on that. Its more entertaining than anything we've seen on TV. :-)

    ReplyDelete